Friday 3 February 2012

lizard tail still moving after cut

lizard tail still moving after cut
it was early morning when i wake up i saw my window door was opened then i turned to close it.. but unfortunately i didn't see the lizard on the window, the tail of lizard is cut into half when i close the door, suddenly i saw the tail ...oh my god !!! its so touchy moment for me.. i immediately opened the door i saw the lizard is alive but the piece of tail of lizard is still moving and moving.. looking like still they have live.. i am so sorry about that .. its my great mistake, this accident made me feel sad.. but i cover that moment in my camera plz take look of it...i hope god forgive me about this..

                                               if you feel touchy plz leave a comment..thankz!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment